[Discuss] request to be deleted from maillist.

Andrew Willard linux1 at shaw.ca
Sun Feb 1 12:49:29 PST 2015

Les,
The address you sent email to are in fact non-existent. When we moved the mailing list we simply
forgot about them... Ooops. However if you follow the instructions in the email you received last
night it clearly states that the web url provided will let you do all sorts of things including
unsubscribe. In fact the URL in question is at the bottom of EVERY email sent from the mailing list.