[Discuss] Next SIG meeting on February 7

Murray Strome wmstrome at shaw.ca
Wed Feb 4 21:27:56 PST 2015

On 2015-02-04 03:15 PM, Cy Schubert wrote:
> I'll see if I can come.

Thanks. That would be great. I will see how far I get before then. In
the meantime, can you please give me your take on LVM vs ZFS?
I have managed to get a bit further than when I wrote my original
E-Mail.  In particular, the address for the webadmin had some errors
(spaces instead of slashes, for one thing). Since there is very little
installed in Ubuntu Server (e.g. purely terminal and an editor I never
heard of before - nano - it is pretty easy to make mistakes when I am
looking at the instructions on one computer and doing the work on another.

Hope to see you on Saturday.

If I DO get it working before then, I will  share with the group what I
did to do so.

Murray