[Discuss] line in for Intel sound chipset apparently has quit working with Debian Jessie kernel upgrade

Alan W. Irwin irwin at beluga.phys.uvic.ca
Tue Jun 6 14:39:17 PDT 2017

On 2017-06-06 13:20-0700 John Tag hart wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have an other haulage wintv card with dual tuners and even a PCI-e in a box if you're looking for a replacement. I was going to build a myth tv box a while back but never got around to it.
>
> You're welcome to either or both.

Thanks, John, for that kind offer which I will likely take you up on
if method 3 for using my WINTV-GO doesn't pan out in a timely manner
(say by this next weekend to give me plenty of time to absorb the
information provided by following the links in that webpage that Peter
provided for the WINTV-GO).

Alan
Alan W. Irwin