[Discuss] line in for Intel sound chipset apparently has quit working with Debian Jessie kernel upgrade

pw p.willis at telus.net
Tue Jun 6 18:46:46 PDT 2017

You can also have my card if you want a spare or to do some mixing.
I am thinking about recycling my computer in favor of something with a
bit more number crunching.

It's a Win TV-Go 300 . That would give you either picture in picture
or two different boxes with TV, in case someone wanted to watch a
different program in another location around the house.

Peter