[Discuss] line in for Intel sound chipset apparently has quit working with Debian Jessie kernel upgrade

John Tag hart jean.philippe.taggart at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 17:42:51 PDT 2017

Hello all,

Went digging in my pile of pc parts, and I have a PCI-e win tv hauppage  hvr 2250, was working when I ripped apart the box it was in a few years back. Also found an ati PCI card as well. Has it's own audio out. Could be useful to replace that card if it's a hardware failure.  I'll gladly donate it to a good home.