[Discuss] Real internet provider in Victoria?

Daniel AJ Sokolov listclient at sokolov.eu.org
Thu Nov 2 11:22:01 PDT 2017

Hello,

My name is Daniel and I'm a Linux user. :-) I'm moving from Halifax to Victoria and am in ASAP need of an internet provider without volunteer limits, and ideally one that doesn't block ports or slows down my VPN.

I don't need triple digit mbit/s, 23/2.5 mbit/s have served me well in Nova Scotia. :-)

What can you recommend?

I've had a look at Juce, Shaw, and Vmedia, then talked to Vmedia, but they can't say it up before Nov 14.

Thank you
Daniel AJ
Sent from mobile phone. Please excuse my brevity.