[Discuss] [POSSIBLE SPAM] Re: Real internet provider in Victoria?

Deryk Barker (Honorary Colleague) dbarker at camosun.bc.ca
Fri Nov 3 14:46:28 PDT 2017

I have the Shaw150 as well, since about a year ago.

My download has once or twice hit 100Mbps when torrenting - which, as none of the switches in the house are gigabit, means that my network was the limiting factor...

-------
Deryk Barker, Faculty Emeritus
Computer Science Department
Camosun College, Victoria BC