[Discuss] VLUG topics for the next meeting

Burkhard Ott-Langer news2017 at derith.de
Sat Nov 4 18:25:55 PDT 2017

Hi all,

no idea when the next meeting is and if I can make it that day, but
want to put just something onto the table for consideration.

Let's have a topic for a meeting, which doesn't mean that you have to
follow it, but maybe that might be an idea for integrating others,
since Craig mentioned to me that there are a few Raspi users interested
in joining.

Let's vote for a topic/theme

1. (multiseries) We built out own wifi AP using a Raspi
(beneficial if you can bring a Raspi in, I can bring mine)

or

2. We finally get our lazy ass off and setup IPv6 via he.com, so we can
use it then later from home and run dual stack at home everywhere.

and/or

on the Raspi from 1.

3. We extend our raspi (AP as IPv6 router and DHCPv6 or something
similar)

[ your topic here ]

Just an idea. All comments/critics welcome.

cheers,
-B