[Discuss] [POSSIBLE SPAM] Re: [POSSIBLE SPAM] Re: Real internet provider in Victoria?

Deryk Barker (Honorary Colleague) dbarker at camosun.bc.ca
Sat Nov 4 18:49:47 PDT 2017

I disagree Darren, a phone number is more like an individual's email *for them* than a domain name. There are people on the shaw.ca domain hundreds of miles apart.

My point was that the telephone is old technology and yet in this regard is, on the face of it, less capable.

-------
Deryk Barker, Faculty Emeritus
Computer Science Department
Camosun College, Victoria BC