[Discuss] Netflix and/or other streaming services on Linux?

Murray Strome wmstrome at shaw.ca
Sat Nov 4 19:22:05 PDT 2017

My son recently visited us and set up Netflix for using one of the four
devices allowed under my grand-daughter's account. We have looked at the
content briefly, but have seen nothing of great enough interest for us
to abandon our Satellite TV service. If we were to make use of it, we
might exceed our download limit from Shaw Cable, which would definitely
not make it worth while.
Murray