[Discuss] VLUG topics for the next meeting

Craig Miller cvmiller at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 20:41:59 PST 2017

Burkhard,

Some interesting ideas. Unfortunately, I don't think the current meeting
space (Rustik Cafe) will work for them, unless your Pi is battery powered.
It is just a cafe, no power, no public IP address (which is required for
the HE tunnel).

I have started another thread about alternative meeting places. Please send
any suggestions you have to that thread.

Craig...

--
IPv6 is the future!
http://ipv6-net.blogspot.ca/