[Discuss] OS image

John Blomfield jabfield at shaw.ca
Sat Jan 25 11:31:16 PST 2014

On 01/24/2014 05:43 AM, Patrick wrote:
> Clonezilla doesn't support incremental backups, yet, so maybe...
My thought was that I would just take a new OS image once per month,
since once I have my OS initially set up with all its Apps it doesn't
change much. To date I haven't tried Clonezilla in anger yet, just
loaded onto a USB flash drive and checked that it boots and moves
through the menus. Plan to take my first image in the next day or two.

John

--
John Blomfield
Delivered by Thunderbird Email on Linux OpenSuse-KDE4

Old John B's Linux Notes http://www.oldjohnbslinux.wordpress.com